Friday, August 15, 2008

arg...

i am getting in little to no volume so far this month.

Last month i am on a 1-200 dollar roll and playing lots to get to the point where i can make some real money. Now i am sitting on 840 (mostly due to re-load), playing at 3 times the bi, and i can't make my self get in a set to save my life...much less 3+ hours.

Things have been a bit busy, and all this lurking around my moms office is bothering me. I looked into getting an apartment here in town, but its too much money for me right now. I could afford it with poker money added in, but the last think i want is to move in somewhere, then hit some variance, and have to spend every waking hour playing the 3.40s to make rent.

its frustrating. I look at the nose bleed cash players, HS sng player ect and its not like they are all supppper smart, granted some are tho. They all have put in the effort and gotten good. And here i sit wondering why i am not chasing sne and crushing cake and other sites for gillions of dollars. and i know why, i don't put in the time at all.

i watched a show on labor in china, and they work huge hours for dollars a day. dollars. and here i sit and i make 15+ dollars per set of 11s that take a lil over an hour. arggg take advantage of this blessing!!!!!!!

rant over.

anyways i have decided to get a different sat provider to put in a dish at my moms house in the boonies. I am not sure how reliable it will be, but if its sketchy i will just increase the # of tables and drop down to the 5.50s until i can move into town. I am pretty sure it will be much better than the previous, because this company is much bigger.

from when i have played this month things have been going pretty good. Really enjoying 9 table sets at the 11s. I feel like i know how to play them much better than turbos because my shallow stack game is not that great, but with deeper stacks i feel much more comfortable. So i am going to stick with them for a while, plus the non turbos get more traffic on the smaller sites for some reason, so i need to learn them.

God Bless,
Takeover_inc

No comments: