Tuesday, August 5, 2008

fuuuuuuuun is

4 tabling HUSNGs.

I had said earlier how i thought someone could make some nice cash by 4 tabling husngs...well...

I thought it could be done, even by me, if you had a auto time bank script. Yesterday i got Stars Assistant to work and i gave it a shot at the 6.25s.

It was so much fun. the first set i kind of had some problems. Even tho it seems like you have zero time to think, you really have a lot more than you realize. With a 60 second time bank you have very little reason to rush threw things. By my 3 set i was taking my time, and playing pretty well. One thing that has been tough is finding out who is on the button. Sometimes you look down, see A9s and right click/bet to 2.5bbs when really you are OOP and the guy limped. Just need to work a bit more on that. But it was really cool.

I played only in sets because trying to load a table while 3hu tables are going on a 15" screen wouldn't work so hot. Tried playing with the tables tiled and stacked, and both have good points. Its easier to pick up general reads with them tiled, but all that mouse moving is for the birds. Even with a track ball it gets old. I may give it a shot on my 24" monitor and see how i like it.

Not saying i am done with the 9 mans, but i think i may be playing a good bit more HU so i can get in more volume overall. There are so many times that i have 30 to 45 mins to spare, and if i did get profitable 4 tabling husngs, that would really help get games in.

J-E-S-U-S!!!
Takeover_inc

No comments: