Friday, August 8, 2008

HUSNGs....

I love them...but i really need to realize that i am not going to win every one.

Wrapping my mind around that fact is tough. I have been playing some not so great players, and some just looking to gamble, yet when i lose i frown. If you are a studddddd husng player your still gonna lose 40 out of 100 of them. Its getting better. I really think i am going to keep pecking away at it, cuz i am doing very well in them. Just need to get use to the name of the game.

On a side note, i haven't played many 9 mans. this has put me wayy behind on my vpp goals. On the one hand i am bummed about it, but i am putting more money into play beings 11.50 vs 6.50, but i still don't like setting a goal and falling short. I may end up loading a bajillion 10+1 non turbos for 4 hours to catch up. Not sure. I need to play a few of them and 6 maxs that way in i will be ready for some things i want to do in the future.

We will see. I am off to play. Update later.

God is Love,
Takeover_inc

No comments: