Friday, August 1, 2008

July Results/August Goals

July goals.

Make Silver Star while playing the 3.40s.

Got it. Ended up playing 90% 3.40s with some 6.50 9 mans and 6.25 and 11.50 NL HUSNGs

Increase the number of tables i can play
Able to 7 table cont decently.

Learn
I def. knocked the rust of my game. Learned a lot about variance, and how non money goals can help with volume. all in all i am happy with how much i learned. Could of put more time into 2+2 tho.

Won around 60 bucks total due to massive HUSNG heater

August goals

Move up to the 6.50s for good
-I have 784 dollars in the account, so there isn't much of a reason not to take a shot at the 6.50s. I need to clear off my bonus so i can withdraw some in the future, and if i don't want to goof around for months clearing it. The level of play is not a huge jump at all. Plus the rake at the 3.40s is redic. I am dropping the # of tables to 6 and taking it slow.

2k vpps
-Pretty decent amount to shoot for. I think it will be much easier now that i mix the HUSNGs at the end of my seshs. Also 2K vpps = 3000 FPPs!!! <3 building a emergency roll.

Beat the 11.50 NL HUSNGs
-Love hu, and they have been soft so far, but i have been running good. Plan on getting in a decent amount of them to break up the grind of sngs. Also looking to move up to the 23s once i have a 1k roll.

Learn
-def need to get serious about learning. Need to take advantage of 2+2, and reply more to threads. Also need to learn how to keep my HUSNG game out of my stt game. tend to get the FPS at times.

Thats about it. July was interesting. Breaking even in the 3.40s was an eye opener. Also running like...9/1 in HUSNGs is fun. the only reason i have profit is because of that :-) Looking forward to the 6.50s, extra FPPs and clearing off this bonus.

God Bless and gl this month,
Takeover_inc

No comments: