Sunday, August 10, 2008

lol pokers

Its funny how if you let it this game will eat you alive.

I lost a standard amount in husngs, and i have been antsy since then.

I feel like my edge in husngs is very very much there, but alas, me no handle the emotional side of them. I think i could deal with it better if i was 4 tabling in sets, but i don't think thats the hottest idea at the 11.25 level atm. Sooo...

I got the bright idea to play some regular speed sngs to make up for a bit of lost time. I felt comfortable taking a shot at the 11s with my size roll fully planning on moving down if things went bad. Anyways you can play a bajillllllion of those things if you has a auto time bank clicker. Turbos you have 15 seconds in the time bank, with these you have a whole minute. Thats neat.

I started off loading 9 and playing in sets and never really got close to using the time bank, and never felt rushed. I honestly feel like i could do 12 right now but i am not going to push it on a 75 bi roll. The non turbos are interesting. I MUUUUCH less reg activity at the 11s where as i am playing with 2+ people at all my tables on the 6.50s. Also while they take longer, i feel like i could be more profitable later on at them than turbos. 30 tabling in sets seems very doable in the regulars, where as i don't see my self doing that in the turbos, + my roi would be much higher due to the structure and less regs.

Its food for thought and we will see. I am not seeing too much reason to play the 16s with all those regs when i could be playing 22s with muuuuch less reg activity. Yes the rake price sucks, but i think i could make up for it by increased number of tables + a higher roi.

vpp wise i am a little behind pace to make 2k. Prolly going to put in one more set today after i go watch a move and that will help a good bit. Nice to spend 70 mins and get 45 vpps.

God Bless,
Takeover_inc

No comments: